Our people are our greatest asset. That’s why we’re committed to an ongoing investment programme in advanced training, equipment and skills.
We are looking for experienced Class 1 & Class 2 drivers to transport office furniture equipment to a variety of customers around the UK. In addition to driving, there will also be a requirement for the installation of office furniture onsite.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Class 1 or Class 2 license along with recent driving experience.
- Flexible approach to work as there is an expectation that candidates will undertake installation onsite.
- A positive and professional attitude as the jobholder will be dealing with customers on delivery.
- Good manual dexterity as the use of hand tools for installation will be required.
- Experience in furniture assembly would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The jobholder will be expected to comply with relevant SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) requirements, and embrace business improvements and changes in a positive manner.
There is an expectation that there will be approximately two overnight stays per week. Although the normal working days are Monday to Friday, there will be a requirement to work weekends where required.
To apply, please email your CV below.