We are delighted to announce our latest webinar in collaboration with Ocee & Four Design. The latest topic that we will be exploring is ‘neurodiversity’ and how to develop a truly inclusive environment. The webinar will be taking place on 5th October at 11am and you can register your place online.
Collaborating alongside our trusted partners, Ocee & Four Design, will allow us to explore the topic at length and share our collective expertise to help you make improvements within your organisation. As well as discussing the opportunities that are uncovered when neurodiversity becomes a key consideration in the design of spaces for learning and working, we will also cover:
– The relevance of neurodiversity to the built environment
– The benefits for both neurodiverse and neurotypical individuals
– The benefits for your organisation
– How to design a space that supports neurodiverse conditions
– How we build a furniture palette for neurodiversity
This is guaranteed to be another exciting webinar and one that will help you gather crucial insights that will enlighten and inspire positive change within your business.