Prioritising employee health and wellbeing with EAP
We have recently introduced Southernsbroadstock employees to the amazing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) from Health Assured. The health and wellbeing of everyone at Southernsbroadstock is paramount and the introduction of the EAP solidifies that even further.
What is the EAP?
An EAP is a completely confidential employee benefit designed to help individuals deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting their home or work life, health, and general wellbeing. We’re never made aware of what someone has discussed with the EAP, giving employees peace of mind that they can receive a service delivered with the privacy they deserve.
Our team can access a wide range of resources and information through the EAP’s 24/7 helpline, their ‘My Healthy Advantage’ app or Wellbeing Portal. The services available include:
- Life support: Access to counselling for emotional problems and structured therapy sessions at personal convenience.
- Legal information: For issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, consumer, property or neighbour disputes.
- Bereavement support: Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief, plus provides access to legal advisors to help with related legal matters.
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer information and advice on a range of medical or health-related issues
- Online CBT: Access to self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, including informative fact sheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.
As well as vital wellbeing support, there is a selection of exclusive perks and discounts through the system that help Southernsbroadstock employees make all-important savings, especially as we find ourselves in the midst of a cost-of-living crisis.
Employee support has always been and will continue to be high on our agenda. We are delighted to be able to offer our team access to an amazing platform that will be highly beneficial to them and their everyday lives.